OrlandoDesign | Website Design | SEO

5 Reasons Your Business Needs SEO

SEO can improve your website’s visibility, but does it have any other benefits? Why do many businesses believe it is so crucial? Here are 5 reasons your business needs search engine optimization. Hopefully this will provide clarity for some business owners who don’t believe in the power of having great SEO.

5 Top Reasons Your Business Needs SEO

1. Organic Search is the Most Common Source of Web Traffic: Organic search plays an enormous role in website performance. It also plays a significant role in the buyer’s funnel and in encouraging people to finish their engagement or convert.

Marketers are aware that compared to its competitors, including Bing, Yahoo, Yandex, and DuckDuckGo, Google owns a notably greater share of the search market.

This is not to say that other search engines can’t make a big difference in a brand’s visibility; in fact, they can—but since Google commands about 75% of the market, it is the industry leader and its rules must be adhered to if you are trying to get found on it’s search engine. Of course, companies and brands can also benefit from the remaining 25% of the search engine market that is held by other search engines, but Google is one of the leaders and it will tremendously effect your business if you do not follow its rules.

2. SEO Aids in the Development of Credibility and Trust: Appearing at the top of search results gives your audience a sense of trust and credibility. Users tend to associate high search rankings with industry expertise and credibility. Investing in SEO lets potential customers know your business is a trusted source of information, promoting trust and fostering long-term relationships.

Just think about SEO ranking as quoted from Talledega Knights, “If you ain’t first, your last.”

3. SEO Best Practices are Constantly Revised: It’s great to implement SEO tactics across your company’s website and brand’s online products. However, if it is only a short-term effort (e.g. due to budget constraints) and the site is not regularly re-evaluated over time, at some point it will reach a certain threshold and cannot be improved due to other obstacles.

As the world of search evolves thanks to Google, you need to continually monitor changes to stay ahead of your competitors and stay on page 1 of the SERPs. Therefore, monitoring algorithm changes and acting proactively will benefit brands that take these actions. Google makes thousands of algorithm changes every year. If you fall far behind, it can be virtually impossible to recover. SEO experts can help you avoid this completely.

4. SEO is Inexpensive: A professional web design company that has the expertise in search engines has the ability to create visually appealing and user-friendly websites that have SEO best practices built-in. We understand the importance of user experience (UX) and search engine optimization (SEO) and can help you optimize your experience for low cost in your local area. If you are wanting to learn more, you can contact an SEO expert by clicking here.

5. Long-Term Solutions & Staying Above Competition: In today’s digitally-driven world, your competitors are likely investing in SEO to stay ahead. To remain competitive in your industry, it’s essential to keep pace with the ever-evolving online landscape. Search Engine Optimization isn’t just a luxury but a necessity for businesses looking to thrive in the digital marketplace. The importance of SEO cannot be overstated.

It’s great to implement SEO tactics across your company’s website and brand’s online products. However, if it is only a short-term effort (e.g. due to budget constraints) and the site is not regularly re-evaluated over time, at some point it will reach a certain threshold and cannot be improved due to: Other obstacles. As the world of search evolves thanks to Google, you need to continually monitor changes to stay ahead of your competitors and stay on page 1 of the SERPs. Therefore, monitoring algorithm changes and acting proactively will benefit brands that take these actions. Google makes thousands of algorithm changes every year. If you fall far behind, it can be virtually impossible to recover. SEO experts can help you avoid this completely.
CALL NOW